NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work
The NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work qualification is designed for workers in any sector who need a basic understanding of health and safety as part of their job. It also provides a perfect foundation for those looking towards a career in health and safety.
What you will study
- The Foundations of Health and Safety
- The Responsibility for Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Control
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Work Equipment
- Transport Safety
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Working with Electricity
- Fire Safety
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Manual Handling and Repetitive Movement
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Hazardous Substances
- Hazards and Controls Associated with the Working Environment
UNIT HSW2 PRACTICAL APPLICATION
The completion of a short risk assessment activity.
Methods of study
e-Learning – 24 hours of study
The assessment consists of one multiple-choice examination and a short risk assessment activity.
Candidates sit their exams on standard exam dates (See Exams Schedule).
Exams will be conducted at the British Council, Malaysia.
Price includes: course materials, downloadable and printable E-Textbook, unlimited tutoring support from industry experts in the UK, exam fees, NEBOSH fees, British Council fees, and taxes