NEBOSH Award for Safety, Health, and Environment in the Process Industry
This NEBOSH Award is designed to provide process operators and technicians with an understanding of health, safety and environmental management within process industries, such as chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and food processing. The Award covers a broad range of topics at an introductory level, as well as common safety and environmental issues specifically associated with process safety.
What you will study
UNIT HSEP1 HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT FOR THE PROCESS INDUSTRIES
- The Foundations of Health and Safety
- The Responsibility for Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Control
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Work Equipment
- Transport Safety
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Working with Electricity
- Fire Safety
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Manual Handling and Repetitive Movement
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Hazardous Substances
- Hazards and Controls Associated with the Working Environment
- The Foundations of Process Safety
- Systems to Prevent Loss of Containment
- Common Hazards, Risks and Controls in the Chemical Industry
- Plant Integrity
- Planning for Emergencies
- Foundations in Environmental Management
- Control of Emissions
- Environmental Risk Assessments (Impact Assessment)
Method of study
E-Learning – 44 hours of study
The assessment consists of one multiple-choice examination.
Candidates sit their exams on standard exam dates (See Exams Schedule).
Exams will be conducted at the British Council, Malaysia.
Price includes: course materials, downloadable and printable E-Textbook, unlimited tutoring support from industry experts in the UK, exam fees, NEBOSH fees, British Council fees, and taxes