NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
The NEBOSH Environmental Certificate is aimed at managers, supervisors and staff from all types of organisations who need a broad understanding of environmental management issues. It provides a good overview of environmental management systems, including the relevant international standards and best practices for control of environmental hazards.
What you will study
UNIT EC1: MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL OF ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
- Foundations in Environmental Management
- Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Control of Emissions to Air
- Control of Contamination of Water Sources
- Control of Waste and Land Use
- Sources of Use of Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Control of Environmental Noise
- Planning For and Dealing With Environmental Emergencies
UNIT EC2: PRACTICAL APPLICATION
The completion of an environmental review of a workplace and report to management.
Method of study
e-Learning – 70 hours of study
The assessment consists of one examination and a practical assessment.
Candidates sit their exams on standard exam dates (See Exams Schedule).
Exams will be conducted at British Council, Malaysia.
Price includes: course materials, downloadable and printable E-Textbooks, unlimited tutoring support from industry experts in the UK, NEBOSH fees, exam fees, British Council fees, and taxes