NEBOSH International Construction Certificate
The NEBOSH International Construction Certificate has been designed to provide those making day-to-day decisions in construction work with the knowledge they need to ensure that the health and safety implications of their decisions are properly taken into account. It is designed for supervisors and managers within the international construction industry.
IOSH Membership : Technician member (Designatory letters after your name:Tech IOSH)
NQF (National qualification framework, England) : Level 3
SCQF (Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework) : Level 5
What you will study
UNIT IGC1: MANAGEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (see NEBOSH International General Certificate)
UNIT ICC1: MANAGING AND CONTROLLING HAZARDS IN INTERNATIONAL CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITIES
- Construction Management
- Construction Site – Hazards and Risk Control
- Vehicle and Plant Movement – Hazards and Risk Control
- Musculoskeletal Handling – Hazards and Control
- Work Equipment – Hazards and Risk Control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Chemical and Biological Health – Hazards and Risk Control
- Physical and Psychological Health – Hazards and Risk Control
- Working at Height – Hazards and Risk Control
- Excavation Work and Confined Spaces – Hazards and Risk Control
- Demolition and Deconstruction – Hazards and Risk Control
UNIT ICC2: INTERNATIONAL CONSTRUCTION PRACTICAL APPLICATION
The completion of a health and safety assessment of a construction site and report to management.
Method of study
E-Learning – 160 hours of study
The assessment consists of two examinations and a practical health and safety assessment of a construction site.
Candidates sit their exams on standard exam dates (See Exams Schedule).
Exams will be conducted at British Council, Malaysia.
RM 3,543.00 Promotional Price! (Regular Price RM 4,724.00)
Price includes: course materials, downloadable and printable E-Textbooks, unlimited tutoring support from industry experts in the UK, NEBOSH fees, exam fees, British Council fees, and taxes
Course Fees for Individual Modules
NEBOSH ICC 1 - RM 1,867.00
NEBOSH ICC 2 - RM 1,867.00
Prices for individual modules also includes: course materials, downloadable and printable E-Textbooks, unlimited tutoring support from industry experts in the UK, NEBOSH fees, exam fees, British Council fees, and taxes